Michael Lohan Reaching Out To Robert Downey Jr

Monday, July 26, 2010



Michael Lohan gave a radio interview on Nashville's 107.5 The River where he mentioned that he was reaching out to Robert Downey Jr to help Lindsay Lohan.

Michael said:

"My people are reaching out to Robert Downey Jr. and to Mark Wahlberg. I know both of them and Mark is a tremendous human being. Hopefully they'll see her before she gets out and she'll get in this rehab and get off these prescription meds, and she'll get her life back.

She's only on two [medications] right now. Ambien is for sleeping, so I can understand that. But this Adderall stuff has got to be stopped. Seven out of 10 kids in college are on this stuff and it's no more than methamphetamine! It's speed.

Once she gets out, which will be Thursday or Friday, of course I'm going to fly back and I'll be there for her."